|We provide just about everything you'll need except your pills! Most of our St George senior housing residents find that they actually spend less than what it costs to maintain their own home and car. All of the following items are included for a modest monthly fee:
- A beautifully appointed Cottage with attached garage
- Furniture package includes kitchen table, chairs, entertainment center and 42" TV.
- Fully accessible bathroom, hallway, and living areas that are walker and wheelchair friendly.
- Accommodations for pets. On-site dog park and a safe walking environment
- All monthly utilities (electricity, water, gas, trash, sewer, city fees, etc.)
- Cable TV package with several HI-Definition channels.
- All Property Taxes
- Building Property insurance
- Personal property insurance
- Interior and exterior building maintenance and repairs
- Weekly Housekeeping and linen services
- Daily trash service
- Transportation (No need for auto, repairs, depreciation, fuel, insurance, registration, etc)
- All food and related costs (purchase, preparation, dining service, sanitizing)
- Health fitness club membership
- Daily social and activity program with qualified Activity director
- Health and Wellness program with visits from specialized health providers
- 24 hour Emergency Call system, panic button, and local response monitoring
- Rated fire sprinkler system, emergency lighting and monitoring service in every home
Click Here for a comparison worksheet to compare what you are spending now vs. the affordable lifestyle at Beehive Cottages. Many of our residents discover that they actually save money while enjoying so many more benefits living at Beehive Cottages.
Click Here for a list of helpful suggestions for financing senior living.
Are you a VETERAN? We can help you determine if you qualify for special financial assistance that will help pay for your living expenses.